Contact: Shawna Elliott, [email protected], 469.684.7434
Art isn’t just for fun and kids.
Event: Art of Awareness Workshop
Friday, September 7th, 9:30-4pm
Rogers Experimental House, 121 W Walnut St., Rogers, AR. 72756
This full day workshop will give you the practical tools you need to live a life that is more authentic and aligned with who you really are.
This workshop is for:
- Anyone who feels “stuck” and unfulfilled in his or her life, career or relationships.
- Anyone struggling with an unexpected life transition; who feels like they need a fresh start.
- Anyone who wants to have a creative and self-discovery experience.
Nancy Kay; licensed professional counselor, certified coach, best-selling author and former registered nurse, and Shawna Elliott; national selling artist, art instructor, author and creativity coach, walk participants through self-exploratory exercises and uses creative, fun art activities to help individuals:
- use art-making as a tool to relieve grief, anxiety and depression
- use art to foster a greater sense of personal well-being
- become more self-aware and present
- discover sometimes subconscious feelings and negative patterns of thinking that may be holding him or her back from reaching identified goals and life-long dreams.
- begin the process of living the life he or she really wants to live.
To get tickets and more details, register online at www.artofawareness.info
FOR DETAILS AND UPDATES: FACEBOOK: @ArtofAwareness
Art of Awareness is an art and wellness workshop designed to help others live more fulfilled lives through increasing self-awareness and using their creative power. For more information, visit www.artofawareness.info